The more you know, the more you can understand, therefore, the more you can achieve. Get your team’s autonomy back and train them to make decisions to benefit your organization. We share what we learn, that is why we want to partner with you.
There are teams of all kinds and sizes, but almost all of them share a common aspect: the key players. If you have key team members, it is in your best interest to train them well enough so that they can proactively assist you.
- Exploration – we meet with your team members to understand potential areas of growth that can have a direct impact on the performance of the team and the company.
- Sessions – virtual or on-site training options; choose the one that is best tailored to your team members.
- Certification – we hold their hand during the certification process, making sure they are ready and up to the challenge.
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the latest industry news? This is a reality we all face as we move up in the ranks. Stop trying to keep up. Start getting ahead with our training approach:
- Unpacking Industry News – we do this for you. We will give you a synthetized brief about what matters to you and your organization.
- Demystify Tech – Marketing & Ad tech processes can be tricky, even the ones that are already happening inside your organization. Learn how to distinguish the relevant ones.
- Business Link – everything in digital has a direct impact on your business in one way or another. Get up to speed with the ones that matter.
We are big fans of in-company training, there’s no better place to come up with good ideas. Partner with us and you will be amazed with the results.
- Environment – we create an environment where all participants feel comfortable to ask and discuss.
- Ideas – a supportive environment leads to fantastic ideas that could potentially impact the performance of your company.
- Actions – all of the attendees walk away with actions to take regarding the training session’s topic.
Team Capability Assessment
Not sure how to structure your team or what roles you need to incorporate? Don’t worry; we can assess your team competencies and skills to advise you about the structure that best suits your organization or department.
- Technical Assessment – we will meet them in a casual conversation to evaluate their technical capabilities.
- Business Assessment – knowledge of the business itself and how to use Marketing & Ad tech to enhance it is key. This is also tackled.
- Results – you will get an independent and unbiased recommendation along with the next actions to take.