AI & Data Processing
The world’s most valuable resource is no longer oil, but data. And like oil, without a proper infrastructure covering the extraction, transformation and analysis would be of no value. Let’s make sense of your data and react faster than your competition can.
Cloud-Based Data Infrastructure
It isn’t new that data should no longer be stored in spreadsheets or in on-premises infrastructure. If you still find yourself in that situation, you can benefit from our migration services:
- Data Sources Audit – where is your data stored? From spreadsheets, to on-premise BDs and storage.
- Migration Plan – move to the cloud and unlock data processing power, security, and infrastructure reliability.
- Data Utilisation – tell us how and from where the data is utilized, and we will design the solution that will best fit with your teams and internal systems.
Data Architecture & Modelling Audit
Making sense of large data sets is not a trivial task, and this is even more true when the data comes from disparate of sources and systems. Is your data in a shape you feel comfortable with? Let us help you with:
- Data Quality – problems in data start from its collection. We audit how your data is collected and spot errors, from the quality of the data to the scalability of the collecting process.
- Data Architecture – the better organized and blended your data is, the faster your teams and systems can make sense of it. Tell us what you expect from your data, we’ll do the rest.
- On-going Checking – because a data system is dynamic and new sources or transformations could be added, there should be checks running as data flows.
Make your data speak for itself. Visualization helps you to understand how your business performs and focus where your attention is needed. Do you know what you want to see but don’t know where to start?
- Design – tell us what you want to visualize, and we will build it for you. It’s as simple as it sounds.
- Technology – we will use the visualization technology that fits best with your design, budget, and expectations.
- Actionable – is your campaign not performing? Don’t go anywhere; take action from the dashboard itself.
Find ways to increase your profits by anticipating the future. Your data can tell you where your marketing efforts should go, from marketing budget allocation to the customer’s propensity for conversion, lifetime value, or churn.
- Goal – let’s make this simple: what do you want to predict about your business?
- Algorithm – we choose and fit the algorithm that can perform best with your data and goal.
- Results – our results are crystal clear, giving you a set of actionable insights.